Argos Animal Tracker ATE-V4 ( Tracker - collar for monitoring terrestrial animals )
Tracker - collar Argos Animal Tracker ATE-V4 for monitoring terrestrial animals intended for monitoring terrestrial animals via satellite positioning and data transmission system " Argos " , as well as system «GPS».
- Frequency band of the emitted signal corresponds to the frequencies allocated to the system , " Argos " ( ~ 401 MHz)
- Power transmission signal 500-700 mW
- Modulation signal - phase shift keying index 1.1 radians and the bit rate of 800 Hz
- Battery Type - Chemical battery : Li-SOCl2
- Antenna - Whip Antenna , short plate and the dielectric environment
- Memory backup GPS module - super capacitor
- Weight - 1400 grams
- Battery Life:
sending coordinates every 10 minutes - 2.5 years.
sending coordinates every 1 hour - 5 years.