The TT-3005M is fully sealed, ensuring the best possible performance and reliability, even in extreme weather conditions.
The small antenna is approved for up to 32kb message size transmission. With this new and larger capacity, it is also possible to transmit pictures, drawings, and other types of graphics files.
The TT-3005M antenna can be located up to 100 meters away from the transceiver using a single coax-cable.
The antenna combines the two previous antennas, the TT-3005A maritime Antenna and the TT-3001B Landmobile/Maritime antenna into one single antenna.
The TT-3005M is approved for use with the TT-3020C GMDSS Transceiver, and the TT-3022D Fishery Transceiver.
- Easy installation with the TT-3020C GMDSS -Transceiver and the TT-3022D Fishery Transceiver.
- Extremely powerful, light weight, and a compact design.
- Ideal for maritime GMDSS installations.
- Fully GMDSS compatible.
- Integrates both Inmarsat-C and GPS operation.
- Approved for CN114 configurations. Up to 32kb message size transmission.
- 1″ tube mounting.