The D1000C is a robust Iridium transceiver unit with a built-in GPS sensor for position reporting. The D1000C provides near-real time GPS tracking, telemetry data link and an optional voice connection using the ACH1000 control head.
Working in conjunction with SkyRouter, users can also enjoy the features of geo fencing, altitude adjusted position reporting, minimum en-route altitude, and automated flight following with take-off and landing notifications.
The D1000C transceiver is PMA’d, FAA and EASA certified
D1000A vs. D1000C
Beyond the basic feature set of position reporting, telemetry, and optional use of the ACH1000 control head,the D1000A also adds a built-in or remotely mounted control head. This control head offers an ON/OFF switch, LED indicators for signal and message waiting, and a mayday alert button. The D1000C does not include this control head. The D1000A even offers the ability to connect EFBs, laptops or PDAs for easy two-way messaging via a web-based interface. It is a simple email application that can be used anywhere.
- Single-channel antenna feed for Iridium and GPS
- Near real time flight tracking
- Remote management
- Flight planning
- Automatic take-off and landing reports
- RS232 port for telemetry data
- Minimum en-route altitude
- Altitude-based reporting interval
- LED status indication for message waiting, GPS signal, and Iridium signal
- Compatible with ACH1000
- PMA’d, FAA and EASA Certified